Consolidate physical servers to reduce IT expenses.
Too many stand-alone systems causing management complexity.
Non-compatible hardware causes integration limitations.
Capital expense to buy new hardware is cost-prohibited.
- Server Virtualization adds Flexibility & Scalability.
- Distribute workloads across shared resources.
- Agility to add new instances on the go.
- Mixed environments for VDI and VMs.
- Robust data recovery functionalities.
- Easy data and VM migration. Increase Security and Availability.
- Infrastructure management automation.
- Pay-as-you-grow consumption model.
- Multi-Region Geo-Redundancy.
- Dramatic reduction in long term IT hardware costs.
- Single pane of glass management for all your resources.
- Diversity of systems without limitations.
- Enterprise-class cloud resources at a reduced CAPEX.